NEW YORK, September 18, 2013 – Knoa® Software, the leading provider of user experience and performance management software, today announced that it will host the webinar “New Technology Enables New Best Practice for the Center of Excellence (COE)” featuring Jean-Pierre Garbani, vice president, principal analyst at Forrester Research. The live webinar will take place on Thursday, September 26, at 10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET.
During the webinar, Jean-Pierre Garbani will discuss how new technologies enable measurements and KPI for improved capability within the Center of Excellence. The COE can potentially now make faster and improved decisions and provide better support for the user community. Attendees will learn about these new technologies and how they can help the COE enhance best practices to:
- Improve enterprise application software user satisfaction in multiple areas;
- Improve your key operating Key Performance Indicators within the COE to move your organization closer to best-in-class performance;
- Give your COE metrics to understand and measure user adoption – this is one of the new hot buttons for the enterprise application software;
- Enable your COE to easily audit existing utilization and baseline performance for both the application and the user;
- Move your COE to a real-time view for pro-active problem identification;
- Understand actual case study examples from Fortune 100 customers; and,
- Perhaps gain significant return on investment.Who:Jean-Pierre Garbani, VP, Principal Analyst of Forrester Research, Inc.
Michael Zuckerman, Chief Marketing Officer, Knoa Software
Thursday, September 26
10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET
To register for this free webinar, go to:
About Knoa Software
Knoa® Software delivers on-premise and cloud-based solutions that monitor, measure and manage how end-users are utilizing enterprise applications to optimize end-user experience, enhance user performance, and deliver return on investment. Uniquely, Knoa automation provides complete and deep insight into all activities, by user, for each application monitored. 20 percent of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of Global 5000 companies have already licensed Knoa software to power their user experience and optimize their performance. For more information visit www.knoa.com. You can also follow us on Twitter: @knoasoftware.